How Low-Cost Landscaping Can Highlight Your HomeJul 01, 2022
Whenever you invest your effort in a property improvement project, you want to see fantastic results and a little ROI. The home improvement project that's sure to bring these results is low-cost landscaping. The visual appeal of your yard evokes feelings about your house from the moment your guests drive up. Ensuring your landscaping is lovely will make a positive impression on all who see your property and sets the tone for your guests' entire stay.
Try these ideas for simple, low-cost landscaping projects to beautify your property:
- Drive around your neighborhood and observe other yards. What do you like? Jot down the elements of landscaping that appeal to you.
- Maybe you like low bushes with red flowers or a small tree with lavender blooms.
- Do you like the look of flowers growing along the sides of a sidewalk or lush, green grass that contrasts nicely with the light color of the walkway?
- Once you know what you prefer, you'll have an idea of what you want your yard to look like.
- Remember that a minimal approach is best. A few bushes, a tree or two, and a well-maintained lawn are that's necessary for a great looking property. It's not necessary to plant every flower species to create a beautiful yard. Plus, you don’t want to have to pay an arm and a leg for landscaping every month. Keep it simple. Keep it low maintenance.
- Plan your landscaping budget. How much can you realistically set aside to beautify your yard? Include funds for regular landscaping and a guy to come fertilizer your grass, trees, and bushes as they keep your yard looking lush and well kept.
- You'll be surprised how much of a positive change you can bring to the property with a small investment of $500.
- Is your grass healthy and green? All you need for nice looking grass is to mow regularly and occasionally apply fertilizer. A bottle of weed n feed applied in the spring will keep your yard healthy and weed free all season.
- If your yard needs more help, cut out a small sample of the grass, place it in a zippered sandwich bag and set off to your local nursery. A sales associate may have advice about how you can make your grass look healthier.
- Decide where you'd like to have a planting area. Make your home and yard stand out from the others in the neighborhood.
- A common place is on either side of the sidewalk leading up to your front doorway.
- Another well-chosen place to plant bushes or flowers is in the front of your home.
- Keep in mind that you don't have to spend a bundle to make an impact.
- Introduce some color to your front yard. Use bushes or flowers to liven up your property.
- A nice lilac, hibiscus or bougainvillea bush will bring focus and color to your home's appearance.
- A flowering tree placed properly in the front yard will look beautiful and really highlight your house.
Bring attention to your home and increase its value with low-cost landscaping that highlights your home's front yard. Bringing real beauty to your front yard doesn't have to cost an exorbitant amount of money. Make the decision today to perform a low-cost landscaping project in your front yard to highlight your precious home. You'll be glad you did!
Want to hire a Virtual Assistant but don't have a clue about how to get started...
We've created a program just for you inside our membership, VA Advantage. Not a member yet? We've got you covered, too. We've made this program available for "outsiders" for a limited time and for less than $20. Grab it now before it's too late!
Go and Grow...
If you want to become financially free, you need the right education. That’s why we created our Mini-Courses on investing in Short-Term Rentals. If you are serious about investing your time and money into an Airbnb (aka Short Term Rental), you need a system. Our courses are jammed packed with everything you need to know to create massive, passive income. Plus, they're affordable.
and take a look at July's BNB Budget Makeover Series inside our blogs...
This month, we give you loads of great ideas on using your orphan days to make inexpensive changes to your properties. Begin here, with Budget Room Makeovers: Weekend Projects for Under $1000.
Don't miss a beat!
New articles, blogs, podcast episodes, and courses delivered to your inbox.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.